HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
Our company continues to leading in packaging sector with happy employee portfolio, by implementing all of its processes with experienced professionals.
In this respect, it uses human resources in an efficient way to meet the expectations of its stakeholders and employees, continuously improve its quality understanding in line with the international accepted system standards, become stronger with the participation and suggestions of its employees, and present the fact of satisfaction as input to all processes.
In order to carry out our activities in an efficient manner within the scope of the activity, the right people in the human resources processes are recruited in accordance with the legal and ethical values at the ideal number, at the right time, to meet the training needs, In line with these responsibilities, our main approach is to perform Performance Management Studies in a measurable way.
According to this approach;
- Promote improvement in all internal processes,
- Ensuring the fundamental legal rights of our employees in accordance with the legislation and ethical values,
- Improvement of the working environment in line with employee expectations, prioritizing health and safety issues,
- Ensuring social rights,
- To prioritize suggestions, ideas and all kinds of feedback of our employees,
- Implementation of reward systems that will promote success and creativity,
- Increasing employee satisfaction with a happy employee, high quality business approach,
- Ensuring the health and safety conditions of our employees who work in order to meet customer expectations,
- To inspire our employees to connect to our organization, their families and society,
- The employment of our employees under the principle of equality without the discrimination of religion, race and gender is our indispensable principles.
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS